The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of services for Netcy.com, which is available at www.netcy.com and also www.netcy.com.cy or netcy.com.cy or https://billing.netcy.com
Using the website users grant their consent to the following terms and conditions. If the user does not agree to these terms and conditions.
In any case Netcy.com reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue service users if it finds that the operation does not comply with these terms & conditions.
Netcy.com reserves the right to amend or renew the terms and conditions of transactions, whenever deemed necessary and undertakes the obligation to inform consumers in relation to any change through the website.
Netcy.com will not be liable to customer / users for damage that may result from misuse & abuse of services.
Also Netcy.com reserves the right to time delivery of products / services in cases of major forms of abuse. Customer are notified via emails and immediate measures are taken if required. If Customers dont reply then measures are not lifted until Customer gives enough information regarding the issue and how to solve it
Users that register with us are liable to a 30 day money back quarantee provided that they dont intentionally misuse or abuse the system or systems or service that is provided by us.
- You agree that you will keep secure the login name and password specified on your online customer order form and not to pass that information to any unauthorised person. In the event of your login name and password being used by any unauthorised person, we accept no responsibility and you will be liable for additional charges arising therefrom.
- It is your sole responsibility to make regular back-ups of your data and files used in connection with the Services. Even though we may make our own periodic back-ups for server maintenance purposes we are not responsible whatsoever for your data or files.
- Perform any action that will reduce performance of our servers to the detriment of other users;
- Upload any virus to the Web Site which could infect our server or other equipment;
- Allow a virus to enter the Internet by allowing Internet users to download files containing viruses or (knowingly or otherwise) from their web space which is on our server;
- Upload any material which infringes the intellectual property rights of any other party. We accept no responsibility for your actions in either uploading material to the Internet or in your transferral of any material to other Web Sites (or vice versa);
- Upload any material which may be considered to be contrary to public decency and morality including (but not limited to) pornographic, barbaric and overtly tasteless material. We reserve the right to randomly inspect the Web Site and in the event that any unauthorised material has been uploaded to that Web Site, we reserve the right to inform the relevant authorities and to terminate this Contact forthwith;
- Cause or permit or in any way assist in any unauthorised publication or any dissemination of defamatory material or any material which could be considered to be in breach of the civil or criminal laws of Cyprus or laws of other European Countries;
- Commit any act whereby access is gained by you to any information or resources of any person, body corporate individual, partnership, government agency, national institution, charity or recognised organisation without first having obtained authority from those persons or institutions;
- Use our servers or network to send unsolicited or spam e-mail to other Internet users regardless of whether we are referred to or not either directly or indirectly in such postings. Failure to meet this obligation would result in the termination of this Contract without refund;
- Not to use our servers or network either directly or indirectly in a way that would have a detrimental effect on network performance;
- Do any act or omission the result of which would have the effect of bringing us into disrepute.
Personal security is the password you provide when you become a member of www.netcy.com. To present any of your personal item should first be given the username and password. For this reason, you should not keep such figures to yourself. Do not risk having this information fall into the hands of others.
All the transactions made through www.netcy.com governed by the International and European Law, which regulates issues relating to electronic commerce as well as by the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994), which regulates issues on remote sales.
Netcy.com recognizes the importance of the issue of security of personal data and electronic transactions and has taken all necessary measures with the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum safety. All information related to your personal information is secure and confidential.
The secrecy is obvious. The same basic principles of classical transactions as in the case of e-commerce.
All information supplied by the customer / subscriber to Netcy.com confidential and Netcy.com has taken all necessary measures in order to use them only to the extent necessary in the service.
Fulfilling orders-price policy
The prices of products are the final (ie including VAT). The Company reserves the right to change prices without prior notice to the customer. It is understood that the customer always pays the price marked on the relevant lists for that product or service at the time of order.
- By Credit Card
You have the option of repayment of your orders by credit card Visa, Mastercard.
The credit card charge made after verification and certification of data and validity. The customer is solely responsible for the proper recording and the truth of the credit card.
- Deposit in bank account
You have the possibility of redemption orders through your deposit in bank accounts that you announced in your order.
Do you have the option of repayment of your order through Paypal.
Delivery of Products / Services
The validation of the domain name and purchase hosting plans (Hosting), is directly related to the payment order. The customer / user and / or prospective owner of the domain name should read, understand and agree with the Regulation on Management and domain name registration. Com.cy and all amendments thereto.
Terms Partner Program (Affiliates)
1.The Partner Program (Affiliates) addressed to any person or entity managed site and wish to advertise through this Netcy.com.
2.With participation in the program excluded sites:
That do have a real domain name (Domain Name) (eg. Tk).
; Which comprises wholly or partly pornographic material, pirated content software, music, etc., or show a link to such sites with pirated, pornographic content, etc..
; Which are unfair, misleading.
3.MEANS advertising is through specific banner or text link, it finds the proposed partner in the relevant panel, or will obtain special with our company upon contact, if; with his partner wants custom banner.
4. Banned Advertisments:
; In any other way than described above, if not the explicit approval of the company, eg with Banner or text or anything else.
; In particular with popup windows or through misleading links, spamming, posting in forums.
5.Shall not tolerate any staff who violates any of the above contract terms, and any unauthorized advertising the company does not create any entitlement to any remuneration or be deemed tacitly approved by the company itself; any way.
6.All associate pages are checked periodically to determine compliance with the rules of the promotion company. The partner has an obligation to comply with instructions of the company, otherwise the contract is terminated without damages to the company.
7.The cooperation starts with the creation of a new account; named partner in our system and acceptance of these terms.
8.The contractor's account is credited directly to associate with us with an amount equivalent to 8% of the net value of each market a complete hosting package from us, which made visitors, coupled with our website through the website partner.
9.The payment of remuneration is made by depositing a bank customer's account, designated by him with the request repayment from the Control Panel. Remuneration of the partner submitted for payment no later than the first five days of each month, cashed the next month, and claim for compensation, where; as not made within this month, the repayment of credited immediately to the next month and so on. Each payment pays the applicable tax. Threshold for payment of the partner is thirty million (30.00;).
10.O partner is obliged to issue proof of service or invoice, depending on the obligations incumbent on the current Code of Books and Records (Presidential Decree 186/1992). For retail partners, our company gives proof of expenditure.
11.Every partner may at any time request the Company to stop the bill, so that any credit balance in the account becomes due and repayable as provided above.
12.The company reserves the right to modify these terms, after informing the staff of the communications system available and is accepted at the beginning of participation in this program as a way of updating.
Unlimited Bandwidth - Unlimited Bandwidth
We offer unlimited data traffic (bandwidth) of selected packages Shared-Hosting. Our policy, offering unlimited data traffic (select hosting packages) are designed to equally available to data traffic in all hosting accounts for each Server.
So we must take as a basic condition that no hosting account can cause any obstruction to traffic data available for others.
For these reasons, applications that have special requirements in this area including:
Adult Sites, Streaming media, VoIP, Net radio, Major FTP sites, Proxy servers symperiel. TOR, P2P, IRC servers, BitTorrent, NNTP, Majordomo, Mirrors
and the like, are not covered by the policy offering unlimited traffic and data required under the implementing Netcy.com-use.
All use of hosting space provided by netcy is subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy.Shared hosting space may only be used for web files, active email and content of User Websites. Shared hosting space may not be used for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts. Netcy expressly reserves the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources that may be caused by a violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy. Netcy may, in our sole discretion, terminate access to the Services, apply additional fees, or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of Netcy’s terms and conditions.
Dedicated and VPS usage is limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you have purchased.
Shared servers are not limited in their bandwidth allowance. Unlimited bandwidth usage is not available for resellers, dedicated or VPS servers, which are subject to the terms of the plan you purchased and can be viewed in your control panel.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Netcy ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF Netcy IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Netcy'S LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Netcy FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
Backups and Data Loss
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. Netcy’s backup service runs once a week and overwrites any of our previous backups. Only one week of backups are kept at a time. This service is provided only to shared and reseller accounts as a courtesy and may be modified or terminated at any time at Netcy’s sole discretion. Netcy does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts. Netcy is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Netcy’s servers.
Any shared account using more than 20 gigs of disk space will be removed from our off site weekly backup with the exception of databases continuing to be backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive to help protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.